PartsSource Inc. is a highly reputable healthcare services company committed to improving patient outcomes by driving quality, efficiency and cost savings through the medical equipment supply chain. We were recently named one of the “Top 100 Healthcare Technology Companies of 2021,” and continue to build on our customer commitment to quality and excellence.
From our founding in 2001 as the industry’s first online, fully integrated medical products marketplace, to the creation of our award-winning flagship solution, PartsSource Pro, PartsSource has evolved to become a leader in the digital transformation of the healthcare technology supply chain and indispensable partner to more than half of U.S. hospitals and thousands of equipment suppliers and independent service providers.
The Client Solutions Account Manager is responsible for building, maintaining and growing strong relationships with key customer accounts. This Account Manager should already reside in one of the following states: Colorado, Utah, Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, or Minnesota.
Experience & Requirements
• 2-5 years prior experience as an Account Manager preferred, but not required
• Several years of healthcare experience preferred, including exposure to and familiarity with clinical engineering and hospital supply chain
• Experience in outside sales and in negotiating contracts; strong negotiation skills
• In-depth understanding of sales and operational performance metrics
• Experience in working under consistent deadline pressure
• Aptitude to develop solid understanding of financial elements of the business
• Demonstrated business acumen, decision making skills, and identification of new business opportunities.
• Hands on experience with Microsoft applications (Power Point, Excel, etc)
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact and present to executive leadership roles
• Experience and ability to lead and motivate team members
• Ability to travel at least 50% of the time or as needed
• Ability to work remotely and independently
• B.A. degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field