Atlas Crane Service, Inc. provides lift services of up to 1200 tons of capacity to customers across the United States. Atlas specializes in serving the Wind industry in new construction, repower, component removal and replacement, inspections, and heavy transport, as well as lift planning and analysis, engineering, and project management. They are based in Aurora, IL with satellite offices throughout Central Illinois, Iowa and Texas. Atlas Crane is backed by Ares Management.
With Ares’ investment, Atlas Crane to hire two new Business Development Executives, specializing in Onshore & Offshore Wind. These Business Development Executives will help Atlas to expand their geographic footprint and market share serving the renewables industries. Reporting to the COO, these individuals can be based remotely or at company headquarters in Aurora, IL. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, be highly motivated, and want to be a part of a company with tremendous growth objectives. The candidate should also be passionate about renewable power.
Experience & Requirements
• Minimum of 10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years in sales.
• Experience in high-growth and customer service-oriented B2B environments; experience in crane or renewables strongly preferred.
• Experience identifying, generating, and closing new business within an assigned territory or target account list.
• Track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas
• Experience leveraging CRM to track and report on leads, sales, and customer management activities.
• Business acumen and presence required to build credible relationships with clients
• Experience identifying, generating, and closing new business within an assigned territory.
• A hunter mentality; thrives on winning in a competitive environment
• Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; comfortable and credible with both internal stakeholders and external audiences.
• A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others.
• A clear ‘bias for action’ and sense of urgency to operate within a fast-paced and entrepreneurially minded organization.
• A willingness and ability to display a ‘roll up the sleeves’ approach, engaging in driving tactical execution when necessary.