PRGX Global, Inc. (“PRGX”) is the world’s largest accounts payable and merchandise recovery audit firm. Founded more than 50 years ago, PRGX provides leading technology-enabled source-to-pay solutions to businesses by mining client data to deliver actionable insights that increase cash flow and profitability through cost reduction, business process improvement, and risk management. The company’s primary services include Recovery Audits, Contract Compliance, Advanced Analytics, and Preventative Audits.
PRGX’s services were historically targeted at the retail market and while this remains the largest segment of the business, PRGX has diversified its industry reach to include financial services, consumer goods, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, grocery, transportation, and telecommunications. Today, PRGX helps clients in more than 30 countries take back $1.2B in annual cash flow. Its clients include 75% of the top global retailers and a third of the largest companies in the Fortune 500. PRGX has over 1,400 employees across the globe and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. PRGX was acquired by Ardian in 2021.
PRGX currently has a commercial team comprised of ~25 FTEs across sales and marketing that are located primarily in the US, with additional global coverage in France, the UK, Australia, and Canada. In support of the organization’s growth plans, PRGX is seeking to hire its first Chief Revenue Officer to drive topline revenue growth and oversee the full commercial organization, inclusive of both sales and marketing. The position reports directly to the CEO, oversees a global team of ~25, and will ideally be based in Atlanta.
Experience & Requirements
• At least 20 years of commercial leadership experience, inclusive of sales and marketing. Experience in a B2B environment with a complex, solution sale required
• Experience building, implementing, and leading strategic and operational commercial processes (e.g., customer segmentation and sales force design, sales process and systems, sales management and KPIs, compensation/incentive structures)
• Strong business acumen and financial skillsets, with the ability to analyze and effectively interpret financial, sales, marketing, and customer information for effective decision making
• Strong leadership skills and proven judgement of talent, with an emphasis on hiring and developing high performing teams; able to influence, lead, and manage a global team within a complex organization
• Manages change through influence; capable of driving major commercial decisions across a diverse set of internal stakeholders; collaborative and team-oriented
• Polished executive presence and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; comfortable and credible with executive audiences
• A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate themselves and others; able to work in a fast-paced, private-equity sponsored environment