Director, Network Strategy
Experience & Requirements
10+ years of progressive leadership experience in the healthcare
industry with at least five in 5 years in an IPA, ACO, MSO or group
• Experience building and expanding healthcare payer and provider
networks in multiple geographies, ideally in Texas.
• Expert level knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies
such as Resource Based Relative Value System (RBRVS), DRGs,
Ambulatory Surgery Center Groupers, Performance Based
Contracting, Capitation, Bundle Payment, and other alternative
• Experience leading the end-to-end contract negotiation process for
healthcare payers and multiple types of providers (e.g., physicians,
hospitals, post-acute care, specialty services).
• Experience interfacing with clinicians and executives across
multiple levels in provider organizations.
• Able to assess financial implications of risk-based contracts and
understand how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace and
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, retain, manage, and develop top
talent; a recognized thought leader and natural mentor.
• Manages change through influence; capable of driving buy-in and
change across a diverse set of internal stakeholders; collaborative