InnovaCare Health is a national leader in integrated and value-based healthcare services. Through a portfolio of health plans, medical service organizations, and clinical networks, the company manages a variety of Medicare VBC, Medicare FFS, Medicaid, Exchange, and ACO models. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Orlando, Florida, InnovaCare Health has grown to over 30 locations across Florida. In November 2021, Bain Capital acquired a majority stake in the company from Summit Partners, who remains a minority investor.
InnovaCare is scaling its model to new key markets. To support rapid expansion, the company is investing in a Head of Analytics to help mature analytical capabilities across the organization, including clinical programs, operations, risk adjustment, and financial analytics. The leader will report directly to the CFO and can be based locally in Orlando, FL or remotely from the East Coast.
Experience & Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preference for actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, or related field.
• 8+ years of experience in healthcare analytics, trend forecasting, pricing, and/or modeling. Experience in Value Based Care or Medicare environments is preferred.
• Experience in a variety of healthcare analytics areas including, but not limited to, clinical performance, operations, risk adjustment, or finance.
• Experience in the collection, analysis, and delivery of large, multi-dimensional data sets and business insights.
• Advanced or higher level of proficiency with Excel and other analytical tools. Advanced SQL and/or Python skills preferred.
• Superior organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple competing priorities, track deliverables, and execute on tight timelines.
• Polished executive presence and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; comfortable and credible with executive audiences.
• Manages change through influence; capable of driving buy-in and process adherence across a diverse set of internal stakeholders; collaborative and team-oriented.
• A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate themselves and others; able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.