Nom Nom is a Nashville based pet food company that delivers personalized, restaurant-quality meals for pets – all prepared, mixed, and portioned onsite. The company ships to customers across the United States through a monthly subscription service. The company currently operates one manufacturing facility and one distribution center in Nashville, with an additional DC in California and a tolling partner in Georgia.
Since launching in 2014, Nom Nom has experienced rapid growth, doubling in size for the past three years and aiming for an additional 50% growth in the near term.
To support their continued expansion, Nom Nom is hiring a Maintenance Manager to lead the maintenance department across two adjacent facilities and build out their preventative maintenance program in their 65k sq. ft. facility. This role will report to the Plant Manager and is located in Nashville, TN.
Experience & Requirements
• High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma required. 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience, preferred.
• At least three years of experience in food manufacturing, packing, food production, or related fields. Experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred.
• At least three years of maintenance supervisory experience with a strong electrical background and strong mechanical aptitude.
• Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry and electrical systems.
• HVAC and Rollstack experience strongly preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of electrical and electronics, pipe fitting, instrumentation, temperature control devices, and welding.
• Strong supervisory and organizational skills prior people leadership experience required.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate themselves and others; a natural bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity.