U.S. Renal Care (USRC) is a leading provider of dialysis services for patients suffering from end stage renal disease, with 335 locations across 32 states and ~$1.3B in revenue. Headquartered in Plano, TX, USRC partners with nephrologists and hospitals to develop, acquire, and operate outpatient treatment centers that serve approximately 25,000 patients throughout the country. In addition to in-center treatment options, USRC also serves patients through a fast-growing home dialysis services business. With support from Bain Capital, USRC is launching a new, separately branded value-based care organization that will manage holistic patient care beyond dialysis.
USRC has created a new Manager, Provider Strategy & Operations position to lead the cross-functional network development process. The Manager will be responsible for setting the network development strategy, tracking pipeline activity, developing metrics to manage network development performance, identifying insights to improve activities, supporting engagement with new provider prospects, and reporting out to leadership on network growth. The Manager, Provider Strategy & Operations will report to the SVP, Value Based Care and may be based remote anywhere in the US.
Experience & Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 2+ years of operations experience, ideally within or consulting for a multi-location healthcare organization.
• Strong project and program implementation skills; experience with project management tools.
• Experience in the collection, analysis, and delivery of large, multi-dimensional data sets and business insights; excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Superior organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple competing priorities, track deliverables, and execute on tight timelines.
• Manages change through influence; capable of driving buy-in and process adherence across a diverse set of internal stakeholders; collaborative and team-oriented.
• Polished executive presence and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; comfortable and credible with executive audiences.
• A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others; able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.