Nom Nom is a Nashville based pet food company that delivers personalized, restaurant-quality meals for pets–all prepared, mixed, and portioned onsite. The company ships to customers across the United States through a monthly subscription service. The company currently operates one manufacturing facility and one distribution center in Nashville, with an additional DC in California and a tolling partner in Georgia.
Since launching in 2014, Nom Nom has experienced rapid growth, doubling in size for the past three years and aiming for an additional 50% growth in the near term.
To support this continued expansion, Nom Nom is hiring a Production Supervisor for the first shift to lead a team of 5-20 hourly employees within one of two 65k sq. ft. facilities in Nashville, TN. These individuals will report to the Operations Manage at the facility.
Experience & Requirements
• High School degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred,
preference for operations, engineering, business, supply chain or
• At least three years of experience in food manufacturing, packing,
food production, or related fields. Experience in an FDA regulated
environment is preferred.
• Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, maintain, and repair
complex mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical components and
• Must be flexible to work weekends and other shifts as needed.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others through both direct and
indirect networks; a consensus builder and change agent.
• A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able
to motivate themselves and others; a natural bias for action and
ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Ability to use G Suite tools, learn new programs and systems, and
communicate through different electronic messaging services.
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position requiring
heavy lifting up to 50 lbs. carrying tools and supplies, kneeling,
stooping, climbing, and standing on feet for long periods of time.