Resource Label Group “RLG” is a leading, full-service manufacturer of pressure sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and RFID/NFC technology with ~$300M annual revenue. The company provides custom label design and converting services using flexographic and digital printing presses across a network of 24 manufacturing sites. RLG serves over 6,000 customers across North America in diverse end-markets that include food and beverage, personal care, pharmaceuticals, and industrials. The company embraces complexity, large and diverse SKU’s, and short lead times to ensure full-service solutions that have national reach with a local touch. RLG employs over 3,000 people and is headquartered in Franklin, TN (Nashville).
Resource Label Group is adding a Operations Manager to their facility in Franklin, TN to manage all manufacturing and warehouse operations and support objectives for profitable growth, service quality, consistent productivity, and safety. The Operations Manager will report to the Regional General Manager and will be on a growth trajectory to take on multi-site leadership.
Experience & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required, preference for Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, or Finance degree.
• At least ten years of operations experience. Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment is required.
• Expertise in manufacturing standards and metrics (e.g., KPIs) for safety, quality, production, labor and material variances, and employee relations and retention; establishes a culture of accountability through individual and team metrics.
• Experience with product quality assurance and control, supplier quality, and workforce EH&S. Contribute to strong safety performance culture.
• General understanding of business strategies, finance, marketing, operations, and sales activities.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to proactively identify issues and lead resolution and prevention.
• Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation skills; credible with both internal stakeholders and external audiences.
• Proven ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels within the organization.
• A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others; a natural bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity.