Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, packaging, industrial, and janitorial materials to businesses throughout North America, with over 40,000 products offered via same-day shipping. Founded in 1980, Uline is a family-owned company that has grown to $11 billion in revenue and more than 9,000 employees. The company operates 13 warehouse locations throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico, with 14 sales offices.
To support the continued growth of the company, Uline is expanding their finance and accounting team. They are looking to hire a Senior Accountant to oversee internal accounting functions as well as support broader team reporting and analysis. This role is based onsite in Pleasant Prairie, WI, and reports to an Accounting Supervisor.
Experience & Requirements
– Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), corporate finance, and budgeting.
– Strong financial, quantitative, and analytical skills.
– Microsoft Excel knowledge is a requirement.
– Working understanding of accounting software.
– Ability to work and manage deadlines independently, detail oriented with a strong work ethic.
– Strong communication and organizational skills including the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
– High standards of ethics and integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
– Ability to be onsite 5 days a week at the company headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.