Ecolab is the global leader in water treatment, hygiene, and infection prevention solutions. Since its launch in 1923, Ecolab has grown to nearly $15 billion in annual revenue with approximately 49,000 employees across operations in over 170 countries. Ecolab provides a diverse set of products and services to customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality, and industrial markets and has built a reputation for excellent customer service, quality, and innovation.
Ecolab is undertaking an organizational transformation of their Procurement function and is creating a Direct Materials Procurement Center of Excellence (COE) team in St. Paul, Minnesota.
To support this transformation, Ecolab is seeking several Senior Managers across the team to lead different categories. The Senior Manager, Flow Control will be responsible for category strategy and sourcing across a portfolio of approximately $100M in spend and will also lead one direct report. This role reports to the Director of Procurement, Global Equipment and will be based in St. Paul, MN.
Experience & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required; Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or Finance preferred.
• At least seven years of related experience in a well-respected organization.
• Experience with multi-step strategic sourcing processes and category management strategies.
• Track record of year-over-year delivery of distinctive value and implemented savings from sourcing/category management.
• Well-developed commercial acumen and negotiation skills; expert understanding of the role of terms, conditions, and other contracting requirements in managing corporate risk.
• Embraces fact?based decision making; naturally seeks to leverage and/or integrate market data, spend analytics, and cost modeling.
• Strong project management skills, including stakeholder alignment, timeline, and meeting management skills.
• Strong financial, quantitative, and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; comfortable and credible with both internal stakeholders and external audiences.
• Able to work up, down, and across large organizations; connects at all levels, i.e., plant operations, management, executives.
• A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate themselves and others.