Founded in 1967, ImageFIRST is the nation’s largest linen rental and laundry company specializing in the healthcare market, providing fully managed linen and facility service programs. They serve over 26,000 medical facilities with 80+ locations nationwide and employ over 4,000 associates. As a leader in infection prevention, ImageFIRST is also the owner and operator of the most HLAC-accredited facilities in the nation.
ImageFIRST provides per-unit programs for specialty outpatient and inpatient facilities along with high-volume, bulk rental programs to acute care hospitals. The company takes pride in exceeding expectations for both regional and national customers such as Advocate Health, Atrium Health, Novant Health, Penn Medicine, Weill Cornell Medicine, and Hartford Healthcare among many others.
Today, ImageFIRST has three Regional VPs (North, South, & West). The South Region is the largest region, making up over a third of the company’s revenue and customer base. The former Regional VP was promoted internally and ImageFIRST, CEO, Jim Cashman, is seeking to backfill this impactful position by bringing on a new leader with experience in route-based services.
Experience & Requirements
• Experience translating operational strategy into actionable goals and metrics for performance and growth. Led teams of General Managers and can provide direction/coaching as appropriate.
• Proven ability to implement and drive the adoption of formal operating systems, KPIs, and metrics to improve service quality and productivity.
• Experience integrating acquired businesses and locations and institutionalizing a standard operating model.
• Strong background developing, implementing, and leading profitable growth strategies that drive gains in market share, improve share of customer wallet, enable entry into new and targeted markets, and bring new service offerings to market.
• Leads with the customer in mind, anticipates customer needs, and acts upon customer feedback. Identifies and nurtures new customer relationships as needed.
• Business acumen to forecast, budget, and lead quarterly and annual business planning processes.
• A natural mentor: demonstrated ability to develop talent, recruit and lead cross-functional teams, and foster a collaborative culture.
• Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; comfortable and credible with both internal stakeholders and external audiences
• Excels in high-velocity environments, comfortable stepping in and rolling up his/her sleeves when necessary. Genuine excitement, energy, and intensity for the mission of the business