Consolidated Precision Products Corp. (CPP) is a leading manufacturer of highly engineered components and subassemblies primarily for the commercial aerospace and defense markets. Founded in 1991, CPP is one of the world’s largest aerospace casting manufacturers and offers both sand and investment casting capabilities. The company specializes in producing complex, mission-critical components for a variety of leading commercial and military aircraft and regional/business jets, as well as industrial gas turbines. CPP has long-standing relationships with a wide range of global, blue-chip customers including General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt and Whitney, and Lockheed Martin on platforms such as the Boeing 737, 777, and 787, Airbus A320, A340, and A380 and the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
CPP is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, employs ~3,000 team members, and has been backed since 2011 by Warburg Pincus and by Berkshire Partners since 2019.
CPP is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations through superior service, on-time delivery, and high-quality standards. CPP is currently seeking a new Site Vice President / General Manager to provide overall leadership to the manufacturing, supply chain, quality, and EHS functions for their Minneapolis Operations, a 200,000 sq ft foundry & 35,000 sq ft pattern and machine shop. The role is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota will lead a team of six direct reports including the Plant Manager, Director of Engineering, Director of Quality, Controller, and the Head of HR. This role will report directly to the President of the Sand & Vertical Integration Division.
Experience & Requirements
• 15+ years of direct experience in a manufacturing environment, with increasing responsibility in a mid-size to large manufacturing environment of complex products
• 5+ years of experience in a senior-level position with full manufacturing responsibility, including P&L responsibility
• Proven ability to proactively recruit, lead, and develop a safe and healthy work environment that is collaborative, and results-oriented
• Experience developing and implementing strategic and tactical operational and financial plans and developing/implementing/ analyzing key performance indicators of plan achievement
• Ability to multi-task and manage often conflicting priorities, effectively displaying strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to quickly analyze rapidly changing circumstances and provide sound advice
• Disciplined approach in implementing and maintaining various controls including taking corrective action as appropriate
• Poise, professional presence, and ability to make effective presentations
• Results-driven and action-oriented; analytical skills are key