PartsSource is the leading B2B marketplace for medtech replacement parts and services, including the largest B2B online marketplace in US healthcare. The company’s customers consist of more than 3,500 hospitals and 15,000 healthcare clinics throughout the US.
The addition of Remi Group adds the higher education, government, and commercial markets to this customer base, representing a growth opportunity for the legacy business as well as an opportunity for strategic cross-selling. With its industry-leading Equipment Maintenance Management Programs (EMMPs), the Remi Group brings a core and complementary service offering to the legacy PartsSource integrated suite of cloud software, marketplace technology tools.
The solution differs from Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) in that service management is core to the offering vs. the straightforward volume-based price discounting.
The Vice President, Enterprise Sales is responsible for designing, building, and managing a team of 16 Account Managers, and 4 direct reports. product portfolio. The VP, Enterprise Sales will will interface cross-functionally with peers in Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Technology, and Services organizations in driving a cohesive customer-first sales process.
Additionally, as a member of PartsSource’s sales leadership team, the VP, Enterprise Sales will participate in strategic and tactical planning to achieve the company’s long-term revenue objectives. Integration efforts, specifically building a cross-sell engine leveraging the full PartsSource scope of products and services, will be of critical importance. The position is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing a structured, metrics-driven sales approach to execute the aggressive growth plan.
Experience & Requirements
• 12+ years of sales and sales leadership experience, with a strong preference for sales in the healthcare equipment and/or services space.
• Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to set a well thought out commercial strategy, with supporting ability to translate to team action and motivate success.
• Proven track record of revenue growth through sales leadership, awareness building, and customer funnel conversion development.
• Ability to influence, lead, and manage a geographically dispersed sales team and customer base within a matrixed organization.
• Experience building, implementing, and leading strategic and operational sales processes (e.g., customer segmentation and sales analytics, brand messaging and value propositions, sales process, tools, and systems, metrics and dashboards, compensation/incentive structures, organization structures and resource plans, training and development).
• Business acumen and financial skills, with the ability to analyze and effectively interpret financial, sales, marketing, customer and pro forma information for effective decision-making.
• Strong leadership skills and proven judgment of talent, with an emphasis on hiring and developing high-performing teams.
• Change management experience through influence; capability to drive major commercial decisions across a diverse set of internal stakeholders; collaborative and team-oriented.
• Polished executive presence and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; comfortable and credible with executive audiences.
• Strong collaborator across multiple functions with ability to understand context, listen to needs and partner to build creative solutions
• A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others; able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, private-equity sponsored environment.