Siemens DISW Software, a $4.6 billion business unit of Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for managing the product lifecycle (PLM – Product Lifecycle Management) and managing industrial operations (MOM – Manufacturing Operations Management). Siemens DISW Software has over 15 million licenses sold, 18,000 employees, and 140,000 customers worldwide.
Headquartered in Plano (Texas), Siemens DISW Software works collaboratively with clients to offer industrial software solutions that help companies worldwide to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by realizing their important innovations. Siemens overall is an 86 billion Euro company with approximately 379,000 employees.
Siemens DISW is undergoing a transformation from a licensed on-prem model to a SaaS cloud-based model. As they are undergoing that transformation, the necessity for a best-in-class Customer Success organization has grown. The success of the transformation hinges on customers receiving value from their service.
Siemens DISW is seeking a Vice President, Customer Success to take global responsibility for all Customer Success activities in support of their cloud-based products. The role will lead a 75+ person global Customer Success and PMO function, which supports $500m in ARR.
The position reports into the Global Head of Customer Success & Support and can be located remotely anywhere within the US with access to a major airport.
Experience & Requirements
• At least 15 years of experience customer-facing services roles, including at least 3 years leading a customer success function of scale (>$500m ARR, global distributed footprint, 75+ employees) in the software industry.
• Experience leading customer success in a cloud-based environment is preferred.
• Experience leading the transition of customer success function to a cloud-based environment is preferred.
• Background in the post-sale and sales experience is preferred.
• Experience developing effective and efficient business processes, with a high degree of automation.
• An effective manager who can support, challenge, and inspire a globally organized and competent staff to rise to the next level of proficiency in their professional career, develop management continuity strategies, and develop a strong team environment.
• Deep competence, technical, and operational experience, and aspiration to challenge existing paradigms and discuss issues at high levels in the organization.
• Proficient in handling multiple complex issues concurrently with the ability to articulate and prioritize based on impact, to align course of actions and execute on timeliness.
• Ability to influence others through both direct and indirect networks; a consensus builder and change agent.
• Excellent spoken and written presentation skills; ability to create high quality, captivating presentations; confidence in communicating at all levels and sizes of audience.
• A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others; a natural bias for action.