A career in executive search.
Working in executive search means making an impact on organizations and people, every day. We connect world-class and high-growth companies with their future leaders, and the talent they need to grow, transform, and succeed. PierceGray offers meaningful careers where you can see the value of leadership in action, and hold a strategic, consultative relationship with every client and candidate you serve.
Life at PierceGray.
Elevate your potential.
No matter your background or level of experience, PierceGray will elevate you through mentorship, support, and feedback. We go after big goals together.
We measure success on advisory partnerships and results, not transactions. Everyone on our team has a voice and an opportunity to lead, and everyone's contribution is valued from day one.
Expect the best.
At PierceGray, we face challenges with determination. We’re a team with an all-in attitude, and we strive every day to deliver excellence.
We’re looking for people with the skills to strategically build teams that will transform organizations. Those who are curious, love to learn, and ask the right questions. With our firm, you’ll develop and hone valuable skills, including:
- Business acumen and strategic advisory capability.
- Team leadership and project management.
- Knowledge of diverse industries and functions.
- Executive communications and client presentations.
- Expertise in search and talent acquisition.
- Business development skills.
Career development is a priority at PierceGray. You are set for success with structured training, peer shadowing, and a dedicated career counselor to accelerate your professional growth.
At PierceGray, we are a team. Our culture is based on transparency, integrity, and doing what’s right for our colleagues, clients, and candidates. When a member of our team wins, we all win.
Everyone at PierceGray receives:
- Team-based, mentorship culture to accelerate learning and development
- A hybrid workplace model that values collaboration and interaction
- One-month paid sabbatical every three years of employment
- Annual team-building offsite retreat
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including 13 paid holidays
- Comprehensive Leave Policies (Parental, Caregiver)