Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, packaging, industrial, and
janitorial materials to businesses throughout North America, with over
40,000 products offered via same-day shipping. Founded in 1980, Uline is a
family-owned company that has grown to $11 billion in revenue and more
than 9,000 employees. The company operates 13 warehouse locations
throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico, with 14 sales offices.
To support the continued growth of the company, Uline is continuing to
build out their Demand Planning function. They are looking to hire
multiple roles on the team across a variety of levels that will partner on
demand planning and forecasting for a specific product line while
collaborating with the Sales team and Buying team. This role is based
onsite in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Experience & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required; Engineering, Finance, or Supply Chain
• 2-3 years of experience in supply chain, purchasing, demand
forecasting, or related fields.
• Progressive experience in a demand planning function; preferably in
a distribution or retail environment.
• Understanding of supply chain KPIs – customer order fill rates,
inventory turnover, excess and short-dated inventory management,
and forecast accuracy.
• Analytical skills; embraces fact?based decision making; naturally seeks
to leverage and/or integrate market data, production results, and
• Experience with ERP and enterprise-wide operations planning
• Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and
presentation skills; comfortable and credible with both internal
stakeholders and external audiences.
• A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to
motivate him/herself and others; a natural bias for action and ability
to deal with ambiguity.
• Ability to be onsite 5 days a week at the company headquarters in
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.